Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Lawrence Ivey Neckwear, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material (such as a review) to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
By submitting Content to Lawrence Ivey Neckwear for inclusion on your Website, you grant Lawrence Ivey Neckwear a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Lawrence Ivey Neckwear has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Lawrence Ivey Neckwear’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Lawrence Ivey Neckwear’s reasonable opinion, violates any Lawrence Ivey Neckwear policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Lawrence Ivey Neckwear’s sole discretion. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Lawrence Ivey Neckwear the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Lawrence Ivey Neckwear asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by LawrenceIveyNeckwear.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lawrence Ivey Neckwear in accordance with Lawrence Ivey Neckwear’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lawrence Ivey Neckwear or others. In the case of such termination, Lawrence Ivey Neckwear will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Lawrence Ivey Neckwear.
- Changes. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Lawrence Ivey Neckwear may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your LawrenceIveyNeckwear.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Lawrence Ivey Neckwear if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Lawrence Ivey Neckwear’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Lawrence Ivey Neckwear can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lawrence Ivey Neckwear, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.